Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stamperooni

Imagine my delight when I met Stamperooni in one of the Etsy chat rooms a couple of weeks ago. Not only does she have cute monster commercial/supply stamps



but she also makes her own handcarved stamps!



A penguin!


I caught up with Stamperooni in chat earlier and we had a fun whisper session. She's a totally sweet seller. Here is just a tiny excerpt from the part of our conversation that is relevant. :)

scarfmonsters: Why do you make stamps?
Stamperooni: Because I couldn't find the type of stamps I was looking for, so I decided to just make them myself.
scarfmonsters: Which of your stamps is your favorite- or do you like them all equally?
Stamperooni: I love the little speech bubble ones that say Merci and Thank You the most.

There you have it! I'm off to go stare at her stamps for the next few hours.
Ta-Ta!
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online