Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Artfire


I am now on Artfire, after being encouraged on twitter to join. I'm a free account right now and only have two items listed. I DO like that the front page is recently listed items. Will I leave Etsy? Heck no.. not yet anyway! I will probably sign up for the $7 a month deal. I know my scarves are seasonal though, so I hope I do well enough that I won't feel like I'm "wasting" money.


---

Anyway, I looked at the results of the poll from yesterday. Seems like most of you are in your 20's and feel younger than you really are. :) I'm glad I'm not alone. Some days I feel 16.

1 comment:

Mea Culpa Bath and Body said...

I love ArtFire and the way the continuously upgrade and work on the site. They listen to us and I hope that doesnt stop :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online