Tuesday, December 2, 2008

McDonald's Slogans

My boyfriend and I were in the car several nights ago and we were talking about past McDonald's slogans. I can remember three of them. "I'm lovin' it", "Have you had your break today?" and "We love to see you smile!"

Can anyone remember any more?


From Wikipedia: "To date, McDonald's has used 23 different slogans in United States advertising, as well as a few other slogans for select countries and regions."

Off topic- My friend is bringing me her cat today to add to my mix. Her apartment complex isn't letting her keep her, so new kitty for us! I'm so excited for the cat. Her name is Tilly. However, I'm also really sad for my friend because I'd be *so* depressed if I had to relocate my existing cat.

4 comments:

Brown Bee Studio said...

"We do it all for you!"

Brown Bee Studio said...

Oh and "We love to see you smile!"

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I remember "You deserve a break today, at McDonald's."

Scarfmonsters said...

Hm, I don't remember "We do it all for you!" Interesting!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online