Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Glamasaurus

Another chat-favorite of mine is glamasaurus.



I reallllly wanted one of these but I procrastinated too long and now I'm "broke". Ah, next year maybe.


I love these hairpins



Here's what glamasaurus had to say:

How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I used to make little scenes with dollhouse miniatures. My grandparents actually still have them!

How long have you been making glamasaurus-type items?
Six years ago I moved to Switzerland. I couldn t find any hair clips I liked that were cute and funky so I started making my own. I branched out from there!

Where did you come up with your name?
One day it just came to me while I was in the shower. I could not get it out of my head so I asked my husband what he thought about it since he is my assistant in all things glamasaurus! We both liked it and then he whipped up my lovely website!

Cutie patootie. :)
If you would like your shop or website featured, feel free to leave a comment or e-mail at scarfmonsters@gmail.com.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online