Friday, November 21, 2008

Preview


I've been busy. :) I currently have three monsters waiting for their faces. Not the greatest picture but I'll take a better one when I list them on Etsy, of course. The yellow is BRIGHT! I'm really proud with the way the wavy design turned out.

Also, the purple and green (yes, it's green. Washed out picture :/) is the softest and most plush thing I have ever felt.

Finally, the bright blue scarf is adult size!



Also, I started another adult size scarf. This one is turning out just as plush as the purple and green.

I'm not sure when these monsters will be getting their faces as I have a test to study for over the weekend, as well as another project to work on.

Hm, that's all! Just thought an update would be appropriate!

-scarfmonsters

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online